FREE FREIGHT on orders over $3,500 except when shipping to AK, AZ, CA, HI, ID, MT, ND, NM, NV, OR, SD, WA, or Canada free freight rules do not apply. We will contact you with a freight quote. *FREE FREIGHT will not apply to common carrier shipments to a residential address and if a lift gate is requested. There will be $150 residential fee and $150 Lift Gate fee will be added. You may request terminal pickup to avoid the $150 residential and $150 lift gate fees. U.S. Upfitters DOES NOT SHIP FREIGHT to apartments.
Due to the extreme inflationary pressure, we are experiencing price increases from all trucking companies. We are forced to pass these high freight cost on. We will continue to work with our carriers to bring down cost wherever we can.
Please note that all FedEx ground packages will be calculated at checkout and are NOT subject to the common carrier rules.
Werner Ladders, Rack-It and My Glass Truck are NOT subject to the common carrier rules, we will contact you with a freight quote. The following freight rules apply to orders that ship on common carrier shipments only and exclude HI, WA, CA, OR, ID, NV, MT, ND, SD, NM, AZ and AK.
Orders over $3500 FREE FREIGHT*
*Freight deliveries to residential addresses is discouraged at this time. U.S. Upfitters/Inlad cannot guarantee deliveries to residential addresses due to the inability of freight companies to get truck drivers. Consider shipping to a terminal or a business address.
- Our Local delivery areas are Chicago Metro / Washington DC, Baltimore, N. Virginia Metro / Milwaukee Metro/ Denver Metro.
- For our local customers we offer delivery on our own trucks for little or no cost.
- Local delivery charges vary due to order size and location of delivery.
- Please call your local store for a quote.
- Whenever possible, we ship orders with 24 hours. However, delivery times vary for each product.
- Most of our freight carriers offer Curb Side Delivery to customers’ locations. It is the responsibility of the customer receiving the shipment to have the means to unload, e.g., by fork lift or by loading dock.
- U.S. Upfitters/INLAD is not responsible if the product cannot be unloaded off the truck. Truck drivers are not responsible to help unload the shipment
- We cannot ship to P.O. boxes or to military APO/FPO addresses.
- Some items do not ship to Alaska or Hawaii. Please ask our Sales Reps for guidance on this.
- We fulfill most of our own orders, from our own warehouses, with our own people. We take extra care and effort to package everything we ship out so you receive your order damage free. This means a quicker and damage free delivery to you.
- In order to minimize your cost, we select our Freight Carriers based on the freight destination.
- You may choose your own carrier.
- You may request 3rd party billing.
- Please inform your sales person on shipping preference.
- Extra charge of $150.00 will apply if you request lift gate service. This must be specified upfront.
- All lift gate charges are the responsibility of the customer.
lift gate service
- If you request lift gate service additional charges up to $150.00 will apply depending on the freight carrier. If the customer does not request lift gate service, U.S. Upfitters is not responsible for the freight cost if the product cannot be removed from the truck. Please note that truck drivers are not responsible to help unload the product. If the customer cannot unload the product and it is brought back to the shipping depot, future attempts to deliver this product will result in additional costs which are the responsibility of the customer.
- Ask your sales person for more details.
- You may request terminal pick up.
- This is a great alternative to residential deliveries.
- If you have a preference on common carriers, please let us know at the time of your order.
- We ship with Fed Ex for our smaller items weighing up to 150 lbs.
- We will determine which method of shipping will be the most economical.
- Please note that FedEx cannot ship to a PO Box.
- If shipping to Hawaii or Alaska, the shipment will be mailed only by Second day air.
- PLEASE INSPECT YOUR ORDER IMMEDIATELY UPON ARRIVAL. DO NOT DISPOSE OF THE BOX OR ANY PACKAGING MATERIALS UNTIL YOU HAVE INSPECTED YOUR ORDER AND ARE SATISFIED WITH THE PRODUCT YOU HAVE RECEIVED. If your product was shipped to you by freight carrier or FedEx please inspect the product for visible damage before the carrier leaves. Please make any notations on the Bill of Lading (delivery receipt).
- If you do receive a damaged shipment you may choose not to accept the delivery at that time and we will handle any claims directly with the carrier.
- If the damaged item can be repaired, mark on the bill that items are damaged and we will send the parts you need to fix.
- In the unfortunate occasion that your freight shows up with damage and you did not mark it on the bill, freight carriers consider you the owner of the product and will not allow us to put in a freight claim.
- *Next Day Air Service is available upon your request. NDA shipments are contingent on stock on hand and time of request.