Xantrex XPower Inverter 1500, 1500 watts, 120 Vac / 60 Hz, Model 813-1500-UL, provides AC power source onboard trucks, RVs and boats. Featuring high surge capability, they are ideal for users who may need to power multiple loads such as appliances, power tools and other onboard electronics at the same time. This NEW XPower Inverter is certified to CSA standard C22.2 No. 107.1-01 and UL 458.
Video link for XPower Inverter models: www.youtube.com/watch
XPower Inverters connect easily to 12 volt batteries to provide AC power for a variety of medium to heavy duty applications. Designed for easy installation and operation, the XPower inverters provide a reliable source of power onboard trucks, RVs and boats to run home appliances, consumer electronics, entertainment systems, power tools, office equipment and much more. They are also suitable for small contractors who need to operate handheld power tools from their van or pick-up truck. All models meet the stringent UL458 regulatory requirements.
NOTE: Picture depicts the XPower 3000 Inverter model, which is representative also of the XPower 1500 Inverter model described herein.
- Portable power for AC products
- Two GFCI AC receptacles for connecting multiple loads
- High surge capacity for products that require more power to start
- High efficiency – converts virtually all the battery’s available power to AC
- Mounting brackets for convenient installation
- Heavy duty stud connectors
- Remote on/off switch included
- Overload and over temperature shutdown
- Over voltage protection (15.0 VDC)
- Low voltage alarm (11.0 VDC)
- Low voltage cut-out (10.5 VDC)
Please call (800) 377-5652 for pricing
For California Customers:
This product can expose you to chemicals including Carbon Black which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.