Xantrex PROsine 2.0 Inverter / Charger, Model 805-2020, is a compact sine wave inverter and charger combination designed to power high-performance electronic tools and devices. Includes a digital remote panel and meets UL458 regulatory standards.
2000 Watt Pure Sine Wave Inverter/Charger provides 2000 watts of pure sine wave AC power from a DC source and 100-amp multistage battery charging.
A powerful all-in-one solution, Prosine 2.0 inverter/chargers (part #805-2000 – hardwire version) deliver up to 2000 watts of unsurpassed clean pure sine wave output power and combines this with a 100 amp, multistage battery charger. Series stackability allows for two units to power 240 VAC applications such as power tools, over ranges, washer/dryer combinations and air conditioners. The Prosine 2.0 is ideal for upgrading your electrical system in a boat, RV, or a utility vehicle. The system includes a full function LCD remote control panel and battery temperature sensor.
- 2000-watt inverter (4500-watt surge)
- 100 A power factor corrected multistage charger
- True sine wave output (crystal controlled)
- Built-in 30 A transfer switch automatically transfers between inverter power and incoming AC power
- Series stackability for 120/240 VAC (requires two units)
- Power sharing reduces charging current when AC loads are activated to prevent tripping of shorepower breaker
- Equalization mode conditions batteries for longer lifeOptional GFCI version available (part#805-2020)
- LCD remote control panel and temperature sensor included
- Compact, lightweight, and easy to install
- Two year warranty
- Remote Control Panel
- Independent inverter and charger on/off controls
- Push button control of power sharing, equalizing, battery set-up, and system configuration
- Easy to read backlit digital text messaging display
- Numerically displays AC and DC system information including volts, amps and state of inverter/charger
- Monitors battery temperature and adjusts charger to provide an accurate charge in any climate
- Over voltage and under voltage protection
- Over temperature and automatic overload protection
- Short circuit AC backfeed protection
- DC wiring box
- GFCI version (part #805-2020)
Please call (800) 377-5652 for pricing
For California Customers:
This product can expose you to chemicals including Carbon Black which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.