ECCO HIDE-A-LED™ Dual Head Hide-Away LED Concealed Warning Light, Series 9021, is a 1-controller for 2 heads, wide angle concealed warning light designed for headlight/tailight use, 12VDC 0.4 – 1.0 amps, in-line power supply, 16 flash patterns, screw-on 1″ hole mount, synchronizable, 9′ cable.
The 9021 dual head concealed LED warning light is specifically designed for vehicle headlight and tail light applications. The optic design produces wide angle light dispersion and maximizes light reflected off the vehicle light casing. In addition the LEDs’ low profile allows mounting in small, confined light casings typical of tail lights and modern car headlights. The LED design offers major advantages over strobe versions. All control electronics are situated in a sealed, in-line driver module so no remote power supply is required. Multiple flash patterns are included and multiple units can be synchronized to flash alternately or simultaneously. Additional benefits of LED technology include high intensity light output, low current draw and a long and maintenance free service life. And, they’re covered by a full 5-year warranty.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- 16 Flash patterns including single, double, triple, quad, deci and cycle all
- Discrete units are colorless when not illuminated
- Four 1-watt high intensity LEDs
- In-line waterproof driver module eliminates the need for a remote power supply
- Long, maintenance free service life and low amp draw benefits of LED technology
- Low profile design allows easy mounting in small light casings
- Sychronize up to 20 units simultaneously or alternately
- Wide angle optic maximizes light casing reflection
- 1 controller for 2 heads reducing cost and installation
For California Customers:
This product can expose you to chemicals including Carbon Black which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.