Tommy Gate’s G2 Series is a dual hydraulic cylinder, parallel-arm design which utilizes a pair of hydraulic cylinders to lower and raise the lift by apply direct power to both sides of the platform. G2 Series liftgates for pickups are versatile, popular and modern with a 1300 LB capacity.
PLEASE CHOOSE THE MANUFACTURER, MODEL YEAR, BODY STYLE TO GET THE CORRECT BRACKET. CHOOSE THE CORRECT BRACKET IN THE DROP DOWN.
|MANUFACTURER||MODEL YEAR||BODY STYLE||BRACKET|
|Chevrolet/GMC||2007 -2018||1500, 2500 & 3500||T-170|
|Dodge/Ram||2002 – 2018||1500 & 2500||T-330|
|Dodge/Ram||2013 – 2014||3500 Dual Rear Wheel||T-340|
|Ford||2015 – 2018||F-150||T-270|
|Ford||2017 – 2018||F-250, F-350 & F-450||T-285|
|Nissan||2004 – 2015||Titan||T-420|
|Toyota||2007 – 2018||Tundra||T-500|
NOTE: If you do not see your vehicle, please call and we will assist you.
Please supply Year, Bed Length, single or double axle or if possible VIN # in the comments on the order
- Streamlined uprights maximize the clear opening into the truck’s bed.
- Each G2 series liftgate features a lockable platform latch (lock included).
- The cover can be removed with platform up or down.
- The Main Frame Box contains the electrical and hydraulic systems: (a) Full-size pump and motor unit, (b) a Pressure Relief Valve helps prevent overloading the platform, (c) Cylinder-mounted Flow Control Valves prevent rapid uncontrolled platform descent in the event of a hose failure
- Liftgate Brackets ensure a quick and proper installation.
- License plate mount is recessed into the Main Frame Box.
Additionally, the liftgate platform can be “dropped-down” for direct access into the truck bed. Hard chrome-plated lift arm pins and composite bushings reduce the need for maintenance.
Warning – Tommy Lifts are industrial products for material handling only and are not to be used as a personnel or wheelchair lift.
Caution – Before installing this Lift Gate, please observe the Vehicle Loading Limitations. These loading limitations are outlined in the Vehicle’s Owner’s Manual and the Safety Compliance Certification Label located on the driver’s door pillar.
For California Customers:
This product can expose you to chemicals including Carbon Black which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.